Mattina is a 2007 Lagoon 380 S2 Owner’s version catamaran. She’s equipped for offshore cruising. The question I get asked the most is why do I like her so much. There are so many reasons.
- The light inside the boat and airflow make daily living pleasant.
- The windows are designed for visibility. We can see forward while we are in the cockpit without having to go out on the decks.
- She’s a quick sail, with easy to hoist sails.
- The cabins are spacious and comfortable.
- The cockpit is large and well suited for entertaining.
- The galley up configuration with window to the cockpit means we can socialize and cook at the same time.
- The steps aft leading to the water for swimming make me feel as if I’m living in a brochure.
- The shower is so large that I never use public facilities at a marina. Much nicer to shower in the privacy of my boat.
- She’s a solid boat that I feel safe on while at sea.
Okay, I also love my water maker, hot water heater, genset, solar panels, air conditioner and SSB . These all add to the luxury of living on board. Mattina is built to host the systems required for comfortable long term living.